3 August 2014

Production Dances

Dancing People.
The production is a dancing singing family-fun for all. But this year production got more intense. This year we had make the scripts, props and more greater costumes. In my production dance I really like my part in the dance. My dance is the cantina dance the first dance in the production. Our production theme is space. The first dance is based from star wars the cantina scene. In fact the song we are dancing to is the song from the cantina scene in star wars.
As for the dance we are no where finished. I come half way in the song because I am a tall alien. The dance itself isn't to complicated but you need to get the timing right. We have to the rest half of the song. I think I have to work on a few of my dance moves. I think we can dance better if everyone listens to the dance teacher and work on our moves at home. Thanks for reading. Read my other posts and remember to leave a comment. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment