4 May 2014

The Holidays post.

Hello fellow blog readers it has been a long, long time since I published a blog post. The holidays have finished. I basically did nothing in the holidays just a average boring homeside holiday aside for watching three movies The Lego Movie, The Amazing Spiderman 2 and Captain America The Winter Soldier. I have written a blog post about some of my most favourites times in the holidays which were watching these movies. Well here it is so... read on.

 It was the first Sunday on the holidays and I was so happy to get out of school. I was in the city and I went into the movies. I was going to watch Captain America 2 The Winter Soldier. I was waiting for my friends Arthur and Anthony to come. My brother Andrew was also watching because he wanted to come. It was 3:30 when Anthony and Arthur came. We then booked our tickets and headed to the cinema.

 There were a lot of ads before the show, around 7-8 ads but I was so excited. This was the movie I was looking forward the most for the whole year! The movie ran for a duration of 136 minutes or 2 hours and 16 minutes. The movie was very good and for those who didn't watch it i'd recommend it. The movie also (if you were watching very carefully and are a good comic book fan) had a credits scene linking to the upcoming 2015 movie Avenger 2 Age of Ultron which was pretty cool plus the new villian for the next captain america movie.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2

The next movie I watched was the Amazing SpiderMan 2 which was better than I expected. The soundtrack was great at least it was playing at the right times unlike The Amazing Spiderman which had bascially no songs at all. Another thing I liked about it was it had incorpartated a lot of stuff for the Amazing Spiderman sequel such as the Vulture's wing and Doctor Octupus's tentacles so they could form the Sinster Six. Another thing I liked about the film was the supsense and mystery about his parents and how it all links back to Oscorp tower. It also had a little bit more about Peter Parker's parents and how they were involved in Oscorp and what Oscorp was going to use their research for. I also liked how this reboot of this Spiderman sequel was more better than the last one because Peter actually cared about the death of Uncle Ben and his parents. The villian's costumes were updated and more practical and realistic which most have took the filmers a long time to design, I mean rhino in his armoured Oscorp rhino suit with attached missiles.The only thing I didn't like was the death at the very end I had been expecting it but they could had that person for little bit longer instead of killing that person off.

The Amazing Spiderman 2 also had a credits scene but not for the next spiderman sequel but for X-Men days of our futures past. This is because Sony signed a contract with marvel so pratically Spiderman, The Avengers, X-Men and Marvel Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D are in the same cinematic universe.

The Lego Movie.

The lego movie was ok I liked it for a PG movie and stuff. It was about this minifigure called Emmet living in Bricksburg city a living a normal life and sticking to the instrutions. But suddenly after a day at the constrution site Emmet falls into a sinkhole a gets a brick stuck on his back called the piece of Resistance. Suddenly Emmet is chosed by the prophety to save the world from President Bussiness. A cool thing I liked was the awesome main theme song of Lego Movie which was... Everything Is Awesome! I also liked the effects espically the steam train pouring out steam which came out of the funnel. I also liked the building and structures of the film I particularly liked Brickburg city and the road scene with like over a hundred cars, trucks all different colours and types.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment