8 September 2014

After Production Post...

The production is finished... We had the production last week on Wednesday and Thursday. The production name was called 'Agents of SPACE.'







I was in the first dance. It was the Cantina dance, just like in Star Wars. My costume is a bird alien, like costume. It was fun to see the production fully put together. I enjoyed the production and it worked out better than I expected. There was 6 main roles in the production, that replace the actors for each night of the 2 nights of production. The 6 people had the most lines in the production.







The role I played in the production was a props. I had a good time in props. I think props did pretty good job pushing the props to the back, during the dance in the Jetly Mansion scene. All the props people did really well...





I think what we could have done better in props by putting out the props faster. But aside from that everything was mainly perfect.







For my performance, I could have made my costume better. I mean in the Wednesday afternoon dress rehearsals, my costume broke in both of the rehearsals. On Wednesday night, all of my staples fell off expect one on one wing strap. Then on Thursday my wings were hanging on one staple, but I didn't fall off, which was good.






This is all I have to blog about today, hope you enjoyed my blog post. Bye. Remember to comment.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment