28 July 2014

Don't worry be happy!

This blog post was really hard for me. For this post we had to find a song which was inspiring to us. I found it hard because I didn't know what song to chose. But here it is... (Drum roll please.)

Anyway the song I choose today was Don't worry be happy song originally by Bobby McFerrin. I choose this song because ever thing about the song is inspirational and very positive. Another thing I like about this song is it has made top charts for a while and was a song without instruments. Every since the song has been released the saying 'Don't worry be happy,' has been a popular phrase people often use.

It was the first song to reach top charts without any instruments. The song was first released in September 1998 and was song by the Bobby McFerrin. It has been remade several times by different artists, but by far Bobby's original version is the best. The song is purely just whistling, clapping and singing. This song is a real good old-ish song. This song has won Song of the year, Record of the year, Best male Pop vocal performance and much more; so I guarantee it is good.


Here is the link of the song if you want to listen...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

Do you agree with me? If yes or no please leave a comment down below. Bye Blog-readers see you later. This has been another post by James. Remember to read older blog posts too...

No comments:

Post a Comment