23 June 2014

Art Work!


My Art!
Over the past few weeks as I mentioned in my last blog post; our topic for school has been Ancient Egyptian. You can read that post below; it was the last post I posted on my blog. As well as learning about Ancient Egyptian in our reading groups, we also did some art about Ancient Egypt. Above here I was trying to replicate an old Egyptian papyrus with hieroglyphics on it. I dyed the symbols and drawings on the artwork. I first drew these symbols and drawings with a pencil. After that, I went over the pencil marks with a black sharpie. It’s really that simple. I really like this art because it really stands out and I like the hieroglyphics I drew on it. By the way the Hieroglyphics are real hieroglyphics. Thanks for reading. Here are the questions…
 
What was your favourite artwork recently?

Why don’t you start your own Egyptian-themed master piece?



No comments:

Post a Comment