3 June 2014

What I learnt? (Maths)

This week in maths we did a geometry maths test. I learnt was that this shape (below) is a parallelogram not a rhombus; which I thought was a rhombus but apparently a rhombus is a diamond-like shape, which is annoying because they look exactly the same. I learnt that this was a parallelogram because at maths we had to mark this geometry test and I got that question wrong so I paid super attention to what my teacher said about why this was a parallelogram and I now know that this shape is a parallelogram not a rhombus. But could you or someone else tell the difference between the rhombus and parallelogram, because it is confusing. By the way, did you get this question wrong in the test because I know that a lot of people would probably get this wrong as well. This has been another awesome blog post from James. Please write in the comments if you got this question wrong in geometry test or if you have a easy explantion about the difference between the parallelogram and rhombus? Bye guys see you in my next blog post.

James.    

The difference between a parallelogram and rhombus, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment