3 March 2014

Swimming

This term we will be doing swimming in the Kilbirnie pool or to be more specific Kilbirnie aquatic centre. For our first week of swimming we will be doing tests of how good we can actually swim. The instructors then judge how good we can swim then put us into groups. There are four groups starting from learn to swim for the noobs, then water safety for ok swimmers, then snorkelling for confident swimmers, then diving for the great swimmers and then finally kayaking for the pro swimmers in the deep 5 metre pool. I got put into snorkelling I am quite shocked for the first week but I got used to it. Snorkelling fun aside from the fact that the snorkels themselves are quite bad and so used and I always seem to get a broken one. We also get flippers which are cool and make you fast but as soon as you get out of them you feel weird like a body part is missing.         

People in my group doing snorkelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment