23 February 2014

Camp!








This year I am going to camp and my teacher told me to make a blog post about my feelings and expectations for camp! The camp we are going to is a summer camp up north and is basically in the middle of nowhere next to lake taupo. The trip to camp will take us a day with a few pit stops along the way. I will be going to Year 8 camp on Monday the 10th of March 2014. I am so excited and nervous for camp. I looking forward probably the most to caving because that will probably will be the first time I will do caving so its a new experience for me. I am okay with the camp homework and camp fitness. I have all my stuff sorted and everything. I just hope I don't get the job of cleaning the toilets. Here is a list of things we might be doing in camp from the OPC camp website. 
Alpine Tramping
Year 8's last year in OPC camp!
Boogie boarding
Bush skills
Bush walking
Camping
Canoeing
Caving
Coasteering
High Ropes
Journeys
Raft building
Rock climbing
Sailing
Sea kayaking
Kayaking        
Snorkelling
Snow caving
SnowsportS
Steep Creeking / Stream walking
Surf kayaking
Swimming
Team Initiatives
Tyrolean Traverse
Via Ferrata
White-Water Rafting
so I I'm prettyexcited by the way OPC stands for Outdoor Pursuits Centre.  












No comments:

Post a Comment