17 March 2014

Back from camp!!!

Me and a really tight squeeze in the caves.
Photo
Me and my friends in overnight camp.

 Welcome back guys as you might know judging by the title I just got back from camp. The trip up to camp took around 6 hours with two pit stops and it was all the way up in Tongeriro and there were so much activities and chores to do. Some of the activities included abseiling, kayaking and caving. Camp was a really fun and exciting experience for me and I am going to tell you why. My favourite activity in camp was caving because there was a lot of obstacles and tight spaces that you needed to squeeze into. My proudest moment was when I touched the pole at the very end of the high ropes obstacle when I did for the first time. High ropes was around 7 meters high and the highest point is 10 meters and trust me its higher than it sounds. Another thing I liked about camp was the overnight camp because it was very survival like sort of like Bear Grylls expect without the determination to survive at all costs.    


No comments:

Post a Comment