3 November 2014

My Speech!

Every year our school, St Benedict's school have a speech competition. Over the years I have done various topics and subjects through my years in St Benedict's school. The year 7-8's speeches have to be 3-4 minutes long...
My topic is Marvel Movies. I did this because I am a huge Marvel fan. In fact I've been a Marvel fan for half my life, and have watched almost every Marvel movie, e.g not the very old ones...  

Anyway the thing I will try to work on is gestures and perhaps try not to stand still and do something distracting to the audience. I feel quite relaxed on where I am with the writing of my speech, but when it comes to saying my speech I will be pretty nervous.

The longest part of my speech is probably the Marvel Movies coming soon from 2015-2019. I'll have to shorten this part down. I have collected information, notes and written half of my speech and plan to finish it by the end of this week. 


Cool facts you should know about Marvel...


-Marvel Entertainment is owned by Disney.

-Disney bought Marvel Entertainment for 4.24 billion dollars.   
-Marvel is better than DC, duh!

-The original Captain America film was in 1947. 
- There are 18 confirmed Marvel movies coming from 2015-2019.

- JARVIS stands for Just A Rather Very Intelligent System. Just so you finally know what it actually stands for guys.

Hope you enjoyed my blog post. Good bye blog-readers. See you in my next post. Remember to comment on this post. Bye everyone!











No comments:

Post a Comment