23 November 2014

College. (Next Year...)

This year will be my last year at St Benedict's school. I am a year 8 so I will be headed to college next year. The college i'll be going to will be St Patrick College. St Pat's is very different from St Benedict's school.

For a start they have different subjects in different classes. The St Patricks college is also way bigger. It feels like 5 times bigger than St Benedicts. It has subjects from French to Maths to Metalwork. By the way the college has around 800 or something people in it (If its not 800 people its more). I definitely won't remember all those names.

I feel kinda sad leaving St Benedicts and will miss dodge ball; even though they have it in St Patrick's College. I also feel happy because most of my friends are going there and that they have more subjects their than St Benedicts (No offence).

I will try to achieve being a good student and listening a lot in St Pat's college and perhaps make some new friends. I will find fitting in and knowing my way around the school quite challenging on the 1st day. 

Anyway I'll try to come back to St Benedicts to play dodge ball and talk to the new year 8's. This is all for my blog post today. Hope you liked it. Bye. Remember to comment and say what college you are going to next year or what you're looking forward to when you're a year 8.
I am leaving to St Patrick's next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment