28 October 2014

What I learnt about space.


What I learnt about this space topic was mainly about the constellations. Constellations aren't my strong point in the space topic. I just saying amazing facts about space that probably not much people know about...

 Many of the constellations are named by the Greeks. This is because they were one of the earliest civilizations that started naming star patterns in the sky. Many cultures adapt to Greek Constellations and rename them, and give them meaning in there culture. I also learnt the full Greek Alphabet not just Alpha and Omega. Here they are...










The Greek Alphabet is really useful to learn. Many stars have often have an Greek letter in them. It is often Alpha such as Alpha Centauri and Alpha Canis Majoris. I think I also learnt how to spell proplyd, finally.


That's mainly all I learnt about this topic. Hope you enjoyed my blog post. Remember to comment. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment