7 December 2014

Christmas Holidays in the Philippines.

Hi blog readers you know what time of year is it... It's christmas time, at least in the philippines! I am really excited for the christmas period. This year we will be continuing the family tradition of visit my grandparents, family and friends in the philippines. We visit them once every year.

Here is a church decorated in the Filipino christmas period.
I'll be leaving on christmas day. The flight would be on 5.00 am in the 26th of December. I'll be spending my christmas on the plane or on visit to Sydney airport via the Philippines. My vacation will end on January the 31st, 3 days until St Patricks college (my new school) starts!

Anyway you might ask why am excited? Well I am mainly excited because of the filipino christmas spirit. I mean if you have ask a filipino or a tourist has an experience with the philippines in christmas period; they probably tell you they go overboard with decorations. The decorations are pretty blinding as shown to the top right...

Different suburbs in the philippines have competitions on the best christmas decorations and stuff. The philippines start the christmas period from as early as September 1st to January 6th. Philippines has the most longest christmas period in the world!

Another thing about Filipinos is that when new year's eve comes along they all wait anxiously for 12.00am and then release their fireworks. I probably won't get a very good present this year because I'll be travelling all around the place. Although I do know that 2015 will be a great year.

"Ho Ho Ho."
Santa is real. Trust me, kids.
Next year I'll still try to come back to St Benedict's school every maybe, 2 weeks on a Friday. Perhaps see how the new year 8's are doing in Dodgeball.

Thanks for reading my blog post guys. Remember to comment on this blog post! Hope you have a good year, great christmas and may next coming year be better than the last!

2015 is really close...

No comments:

Post a Comment