19 March 2013

EOTC WEEK

Last week we had EOTC week which stands for Education Outside The Classroom and I found it very educational and awesome at the same time. I espicially like going to nairnville which is a indoor sports centre on tuesday and getting to use the I pads on thursday. If there was one thing  I could change would be having better shows on wednesday. I also liked going down the cable car to wellington city. I disliked the shows on wednesday like the man the see saw and sky dancer because they streched out to long and the man see saw didn't have a plot which made it very boring to watch. One thing I would bring if we did this next year is... a camera. Athough I didn't take pictures my group mangaged to make a video on thursday with the help of capital E. You can see our video on the capital E youtube site and type Ashling, Samanlie, Joseph and James (me the skilled person who has the broken arm okay get it, punk just kidding).

No comments:

Post a Comment